16bugs Terms of Service
By using the 16bugs.com web site (from here on the "Service"), a service provided by Michele Finotto, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms ("Terms of Service").
Michele Finotto reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any modification to the Service that will enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service after such modifications shall constitute your consent to such changes.
General Terms and Conditions
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Michele Finotto will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Accounts registered through the use of automated methods are not permitted.
- You guarantee you are who you say you are. The real name and email you provide upon registration must be real and valid.
- Each username is tied to a single person. Sharing accounts is not permitted.
- You are responsible for all your activity and content you post. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (support at 16bugs dot com).
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Michele Finotto.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are not suitable for our service (including content violating copyright laws).
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited content (including â€œspamâ€ messages). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Michele Finotto) of other 16bugs customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Michele Finotto does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Michele Finotto shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Michele Finotto has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Michele Finotto to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Michele Finotto as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Michele Finotto (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at 16bugs dot com.
Should you violate any of these agreements, your Account will be immediately terminated.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Payments are handled through PayPal, so you need a valid PayPal account. No payment is required for the Free plan.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any downgrade of plan, you will be billed the new rate on your next billing cycle. For any upgrade of plan, you'll be billed immediately for your next billing cycle (thus immediately extending your subscription by one month).
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes.
- You will not be able to downgrade to a lower plan if you go over the limit of the plan to which you want to downgrade. It is your responsibility to delete content from your account in order to meet those limits.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. You understand this and acknowledge Michele Finotto could not be considered liable for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your companies. You can only cancel your companies from the Administration Control Panel of the company you want to delete. All of your Content (text and files) will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your company is cancelled.
- Michele Finotto, in his sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Michele Finotto reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Michele Finotto reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Michele Finotto reserves the right to change the monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the 16bugs website ( http://16bugs.com ).
- Michele Finotto shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Michele Finotto does not pre-screen Content, but Michele Finotto and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.